Thursday, October 27, 2005

CVS Hates me

So I go to CVS to pick up some glysomed hand lotion but I forgot what I needed once I got there. I saw those hostess cupcakes sitting on a shelf and I thought to myself, "Dang, those look good." As I was waiting in the long lunch hour line, I noticed I left my ATM card and all my cash in the office. I frantically search my wallet for anything so my time in line wasn't in vain. Finally I found that mini Visa that is small enough to fit on the key ring. When I slid that card into the slot, it was so small it got stuck. All the way stuck inside and we couldn't get it out. My favorite cashier who I see everyday picks up the credit card thing and starts shaking it violently to the dismay of all the customers behind me. Still stuck. A manager comes over with a Box knife and slices it open and got it out. By the time he took it apart and put it back together again-- he was ready to KILL me.

No comments: