Just so you know, this is something that happened about a month ago but I wanted to share it with those who hadn't heard about it yet.
So I get on the metro this morning and noticed the train was already full and we still had 3 stops to make where people would be cramming before they started getting off. I braced myself for what would be a long and uncomfortable ride. Then the train pulls up to the Pentagon stop--the last transfer point for people trying to take a short cut to Capitol Hill, a very popular stop. Even though we had reached capacity, people managed to pack it in so there was hardly room to breathe. The door couldn't even shut because people had no room to move in. As the door is slamming into them this one jerk yells, "Could you guys move towards the center,there's still room, MOVE!"Obvious guys says, "Look--there's no room, I'm already wearing this lady's clothes" We all bust out laughing, everyone but the jerk. So the jerk makes some kind of comment and it's clear he's not in a good mood. So obvious guy says, "Do you need a hug? Because I could give you a hug if it would make you feel better. This will be a good memory though. And deep down inside, we just all want to be close to each other anyways." A few chuckles from the crowd. But he doesn't stop there. Oh no. Obvious guy continues saying loudly, "I hope that'snot your hand on my inner thigh because if it is, I find myselfcuriously aroused." HAAAA. We're all laughing now--even the jerk. Everyone except this one black guy who just shook his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's hysterical.
Post a Comment